a massege to specilists n suppervisors who r now sitting in back offices

ak2022
Contributor
Contributor

hello everyone ,,,good day for every honest person who work in system ,,,i raise my hat to those faithful men &women  who are  working for us to help us 

im here trying to explain somthing  happ to me n other pp users maybe ...maybe i can find someone solve this problem to me n to other pp users who r still now suffring .....

my problem is abt making or send the payment to the seller in ebay ,,i tried many times but this problem seems poublar n no one solved before

the problem is abt getting this msg in ebay checkout

( We can't process your payment. ... a different payment method or check your payment details including your billing address. )

look what i did 

1- clearded the cach ,using another broswer ,link another cc to my account ,another ebay account ,another pp account ..
2- after calling with pp customer support ,,,,it seems no one knws whats goinging on ...only they say wait 24 hour ...
3- called ebay after 1 hour on the line they kicked me to pp again
4-pp again kicking me from one to another ( i think i visted all the world usa netherland tunisa philipline lol )
5-now last step which i did is trying to use 3rd cc which not linked to my pp ,,
6-use the 3rd cc to buy from ebay but ...the problem still exsit !!!
this is the problem i called the customer support n i think they all knw me now 🙂 

waiitng for someone to help 

thnx 

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

sandypurins
Advisor
Advisor

@ak2022

Are you located in the United States?  Is your PayPal account a US PayPal account?

Is your eBay account a US eBay account?

Is your eBay shipping address a US shipping address?

-Sandy

Login to Me Too

ak2022
Contributor
Contributor

thnx sandy 4 ur reply ...

no for all ur questions 🙂 

Login to Me Too

Obliteral
Contributor
Contributor

I have had the exact same issue cleaerd all history cookies etc tryed ebay.ie as ebay sugested tryed multiple browsers and still nothing and paypal cant answer the phone so im in the same boat as you!

Login to Me Too

ak2022
Contributor
Contributor

bro let us wait maybe 🙂 who knws ..maybe we can find good brave spervisor who can tell us what to do 🙂 or give us direct phone # so we can talk with him n solve our problems 

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

@ak2022

Click on the "contact" link at the bottom of the page.  It will give you options for your country.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.