You cannot complete this transaction at this time

Christopher9
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal is show the error you cannot complete this tansaction at this time, while withdrawing my funds to my card, can anyone help me with this?

Login to Me Too
124 REPLIES 124

Suncica
Contributor
Contributor

It's solved!!! Smiley Happy

Spoiler

I contacted paypal here and on their fb page inbox! https://www.facebook.com/PayPal/

I got the answer within an hour! " it may have been our internal security system blocking the withdrawal." I menage it now! Everything is now fine! Try contact them on fb if you don't get an answer here soon.

Login to Me Too

kentishb32
New Community Member

Dear Erica,

I'm unable to withdraw funds to my visa credit card. I'm getting the error below:-

"You cannot complete this transaction at this time."

Please advise urgently and resolve this issue for me.

Regards,

Kentish

Login to Me Too

andrewsmith
Contributor
Contributor

You cannot complete this transaction at this time... i have same problem. I have added 2 cards and confirmed both. I am getting this error while withdrawing amount to my card. how i can withdraw money to my visa card?? Please help

Login to Me Too

DrkRydr00
Contributor
Contributor

i wnated to buy a triple rainbow pinwheel from toygamer.com and some how i got that message.You cannot complete this transaction at this time please help me

Login to Me Too

liubalex
Contributor
Contributor

Please help me out of this same annoying issue!! I can't either withdraw my money to the registered credit card or to transfer them to another paypal account or to pay for goods. What is going on with my account?

Login to Me Too

davidmorris
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Erica! I am getting the same error. Can you please resolve it?

Login to Me Too

eabdiaj
Contributor
Contributor

It's been over two weeks, I've been sending tickets to support and still can't resolve the issue :

Internal Server Error when withdrawing money, I tried the link http://www.paypal.com/wdfunds got another errorYou cannot complete this transaction at this time.
What am I supposed to do to fix this PLEASE HELP!!!

Login to Me Too

Abdul-uae
Contributor
Contributor

Hi PayPal Team,

Having paypal integrated to my online store.

Its becoming annoying situation as you people unable to resolve a long going issue facing by customers "You cannot complete this transaction at this time." and money gets stuck for day on paypal account with no return and benifit to customers.

Even after reported so many time noting has been fixed. and On every withdrawl action i have to make a international call losing money to get our won money from paypal account, i think no customer would agree to put 2-5% of withdrawl value as a cost to withdraw from paypal account. with a limit to withdraw $500 at a cost of $5 per withdrawl. 

After having all this long pain i have decided to close my paypal account after withdrwaing my funds. and even this process is bit paining to me as when i send an email to call back i get an excuses from paypal tired reaching me on my number, whereas i wont see any call received nor even a miss call on my number. 

i dont know how long it would take me to withdraw my own month with a limitation of $500. 

A surpriseing resonse from a paypal supervisor on her call that, she will be calling me from her profile as a transfer line would cost paypal. a month back and that call didnt retrun till date. 

I strongly wont recomment Paypal to any more to any one. 

Login to Me Too

Jananath_B
Contributor
Contributor

I still have the same problem Please help me. 😞 😞 😞 😞 😞

@PayPal_Erica wrote:

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out to us here. We're sorry for the trouble you've experienced while trying to withdraw your funds. This has since been resolved. If you continue to experience issues with this, please reach out to us via one of our customer service channels and we'll take a look!

Erica

Login to Me Too

Abdul-uae
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Erica

Its a **bleep** off situation. Made so many called wrote so many time from the first day but no result. Finally i wrote them today to transfer the fund to the attached visa card and close the account. 

As even support person comes with excuses when i write an email to call back, one day they call and transaction get though with their help next day they said my number not reachable or not connecting. this could be your another VOIP issue which could not connect the call one day or the other.

Paypal still has to fix so many thing or teach the staff how to make a successful call to the customer with atleast 3 attempts, not just single attempt.

Today i see a new pop-up in the login for withdrwal replace with tranfer word. when i attempt the transfer to my card it show as processing but no result nor any error. but very smart to give error on over limit withdrwal try.

Holding customer money by paypal by xyz issue or reasons will not work for them in long run.

Regards

Abdul-uae. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.