Withdrawing using card number instead of account number

sace1992
Contributor
Contributor

I used my card number by mistake when I tried my first withdrawal to my local bank, BPI. I transferred $10 and fortunately it went through though I was deducted 150 pesos since it is below 7000. I transferred again but this time it was bigger amount, around $200+, still using my card number instead of my account number (because I didnt know that it should be the account number yet, and I was confident since my first withdrawal was a success) but until now, my money is nowhere to be found. If my bank rejected my transfer it should be on my paypal by now but still, my money was not yet returned. I want know how I can trace my money, and put my doubts at ease. Help me on this 😞

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sace1992
Contributor
Contributor

Update: IT WENT OK! It took 6 days for my money to reflect on my local bank. So everything went well.. Just to be clear, I am speaking only on what I experienced in BPI. I have no idea if this will work also on other local banks. Then again, to be sure, USE ACCOUNT NUMBER AND NOT CARD NUMBER. Thank you!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

Aaj
Contributor
Contributor

any answers for this? i need help also. thank you.

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

@Aaj

Do you have a specific problem or question?  It is not likely the title of this thread.

Login to Me Too

Aaj
Contributor
Contributor

i have the same problem with sace, anyways i'll just wait until tommorow if it will also reflect on my bank, my Bank is also BPI. thank you.

Login to Me Too
Solved

sace1992
Contributor
Contributor

Update: IT WENT OK! It took 6 days for my money to reflect on my local bank. So everything went well.. Just to be clear, I am speaking only on what I experienced in BPI. I have no idea if this will work also on other local banks. Then again, to be sure, USE ACCOUNT NUMBER AND NOT CARD NUMBER. Thank you!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.