Wheres the confirmation

KlutzyBubbles
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

i mistakenly clicked friends and family when sending a payment, due to that blue box i saw the box as grouping all the buttons that relate to recieving a payment... PAYPAL NEEDS A COFIRMATION PAGE, i never even realised the pay for goods or services button existed... i wasnt just going through without reading someone must agree with me thinking that a box around thing usually groups things fro some reason, so i saw recive payments and manage invoices so i thought that has nothing to do with sending payments

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeyycVlAuaw&feature=youtu.be

Now wheres the confirmation, to let you know that you are not able to file a dispute after you make the payment! i was scammed $15 because i never knew the buy goods or services button even existed. Please dont tell me you should have read or anything like htat because i did but seriously this web service need some serious attentino to this as ALOT of  people have had the same problem as me and its getting really annoying, i dont have an income so losing money like this i cant afford so now im stuck for a while with limited money... by limited i mean saving for the things i need so no more money for the things i want .-. 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sandypurins
Advisor
Advisor

@KlutzyBubbles

The first button says "Send money to friends and family" and the next one says "Pay for goods or services"...  how in the world can you not see those two choices?

The buttons with a blue background (the 3 on the right) are marked as having PayPal buyer and seller protection.

-Sandy

Login to Me Too

KlutzyBubbles
Contributor
Contributor
"Send money" "pay for" can you quickly compare those two. Like is aid above I thought the blue box was categorising the buttons, so I thought the pay for meant pay for outstanding or current invoices for services or goods. So knowing me I clicked send money because I wanted to send money. And yet there is no confirmation about the fact that there can be no dispute filed if something goes wrong... I had a look after and saw to my surprise that I missed understood most buttons and the text in the blue box is a bit MIS leading "may be eligible for buyer protection" almost makes it sound like the other options ARE eligible for buyer protection. I don't mind if I don't get my money back anymore I get I may not be able to issue a refund but I just don't want this guy earning anymore money from what he does and I'm trying to report him everywhere I can... and without PayPal disputes I can't so it on PayPal 😞
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.