Where did Virtual Terminal go?

Donna4
Contributor
Contributor

I'm logged in and can't find virtual terminal.

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

sharktech
New Community Member

It appears that the rocket scientists at paypal forgot we ACTUALLY USED THIS TOOL AND CANNOT BE BOTHERED TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION.

Login to Me Too

Donna4
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you. I called and got an explanation, but I can't for the life of me remember what it was. I just try hitting different buttons until I get something the page that offers me a Summary, etc.

Login to Me Too

Swimcoach
Contributor
Contributor

I called and got a strange answer. In either case, typing Paypal.com/vt works. 

He said some (many) people don't get the option for Virtual Termin in the dropdown menu. Others do!

I'm one of the unlucky ones. Very strange. Especially as one guy with an online video says -- we are paying $30 a month just for this function!

Login to Me Too

Swimcoach
Contributor
Contributor

They are most certainly missing Elon Musk. There isn't even a search function to find Virtual Terminal or to even find one of my dozens of buttons. But some kind soul posted a way to get to Virtual Terminal, for which we all pay $30 a month. After forcing us to change interfaces, they make it nearly impossible to find. I'm guessing there is a way within the interface but good luck finding it. 

Here's what that guy showed -- just go to the URL and type in paypal.com/vt. 

That's it. Now how displaced must a developer be to make an interface that makes it so hard to find the Virtual Terminal button? Great programming but awful leadership. Oh, and the guy said after waiting online for 45 minutes for Paypal to pick up (it used to be immediate) and getting him to Virtual Terminal, they refunded a month of $30 fees. You might do the same. It might increase their motivation to do good work. This is an example of how dominant companies stumble and fall. 

Login to Me Too

Donna4
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you. That's a good idea.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.