What is the number to contact eBay MasterCard from synchrony bank?

manhunterred
New Community Member

I had my wallet stolen and I reported it  on the paypal website but after that i didnt get any update or there was no follow up email with the process. I also been getting emails asking about my annual income which i assume are for limit increase, i already report my income 3 times due to getting 3 emails in the past 2 months and its starting to become a nuisance. Can i get a number to speak with a live representive? thank you.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Frank
Administrator
Administrator

Hi manhunterred,

Hopefully the issue has been resolved by now but I wanted to respond with the answer in case anyone else is look for this information too.

eBay MasterCard is part of a group of PayPal products including the PayPal Extras MasterCard and PayPal Smart Connect.  Collectively we refer to these as "PayPal Cards".  I've included a link below to the phone number for contacting the PayPal Cards service center:

https://www.paypal.com/selfhelp/article/FAQ922/1

I hope this helps! 🙂

- Frank

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. 🙂 Thanks!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.