We were not able to process your PayPal payment. Error code: 70043 11611

jmsobrino
Contributor
Contributor

Hello I try to pay (ebay) but I reveived a Error code: 70043 11611 on paypal, Help me please

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Herol
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you so much for this information. I have been driving myself crazy for no reason.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Basically, it mean there's an issue with the card that cannot be resolved thru the system.  Could be any number of reasons, card not registered, address not registered or does not match, name misspelled, etc.

Login to Me Too

jmsobrino
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, thx for respond

My card is confirmed and all in my account is correct

Login to Me Too

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

PayPal is a weird animal sometimes.  Here's  the bad news,  you should try to contact customer support and Merchant support and ask them.  Don't think you will get an answer that solves the issue, but it's at least woth a try.

Here is a link to Merchant Support:

https://ppmts.custhelp.com/app/home

To ask a question, you will need to open an account if you don't already have one.  (It's pretty easy to setup.)

Login to Me Too

Herol
Contributor
Contributor
Did you ever resolve your problem? I am having the same problem right now and I don't know what to do?
Login to Me Too

jmsobrino
Contributor
Contributor
Hello Yes, is resolved. I call to paypay support to try resolve the issue, the costumer support check my accout And tell all info is good and no have problems w/ credic card. The support say "the problem is the seller, maybe have special payment policy". When I choose other seller I make payment w/out any problems 🙂
Login to Me Too
Solved

Herol
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you so much for this information. I have been driving myself crazy for no reason.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.