Dear lovely PayPal supporter please solve my problem
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

If you give some information we may be able to !!!

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

If you give some information we may be able to !!!

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

tinlinthein
Contributor
Contributor
What information? 32USD send from slidejoy. this is my real account.i am very poor person .please solve sir .I want to buy a shoe for my doctor. Please help me sir 😢
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

I am not a sir.

I do not work for paypal.

1. What country are you in.

2. What type of account do you have.

3. How are you funding your payment.

4. What country is the receiver in.

5. What message do you get when you try to send the payment.

6. HOW are you sending the payment, which option are you using.

etc etc etc.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Withgodhelplloy
Contributor
Contributor

93P400747C186934W
 you refunded my money ,Be For the item was returned to me in in good shape, I have not received my item back, The money should not have been refunded till the item was received by me , as a seller and by agreement  you now owe me the money, till my item is returned, as the item was in transit to the buyer at the time and the buyer never even got it, due to the U.S. and chile customs, the item was sent, in a proper international box, fully taped with the proper shipping with no tape on the bar code, I now am filing a sellers claim ,to get my item money as I should of had the item returned to me , be for you refunded any money from my account, this has been weeks now and the U.S postal service says it is in transit, ether to chile or to me  ( Unknow) Until this is settled, I am closing my paypal account please , email me the proper forms, to do so, and my Ebay account, this is a formal request of closer , completed this date  by Lloyd L Fox, the amount above should be applied to my bank,Or send by check to my address on file , Ebay will be getting this same addressed email, that will be there 2nd time of notice .Ebays  first the was 08/28/15   again thank you very much it was good til point And as you can see From my Summary I was making money, But I was paying by the rules, and now I am out the money and my item!!!!!!!!!     LLoyd Lewis Fox 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Withgodhelplloy

Start your own thread and don't hijack someone else's.

Or try contacting customer services.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.