We're sorry, but we can't send your payment right now

harryast
Contributor
Contributor

Hello 

Im trying to pay a bill (which is now overdue due to this annoying problem) but when i try to pay i have this VERY annoying message coming up instead all the time, so i tried to pay another bill to someone else and i received this message yet again.

I have the funds already in my paypal account on my paypal balance but i am unable to send these funds.

I have contacted customer service via email but there has been NO reply!!

Please help as now due to the overdue bill my services with that company have been suspended!!!

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

harryast
Contributor
Contributor

Firstly i doubt it would have anything to do with "a expired credit card linked to your account" simply cause i said i already had the funds in my paypal account ready anyway.

Well what i did is i was using google chrome, so i thought i'd try internet explorer instead and poof it worked straight away.

I dont know why that is guys but if its a system glitch with all the momey paypal has it shouldn't be happening but im just happy i have managed to pay my overdue bill,

Thanks snowshoe for getting back to me so quickly anyway

Much appreciated

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Please note, we are a member to member help group however, we are not the same as customer support.  There can be various reasons for this error, for example, you may have an expired credit card linked to your account, your account is not verified and there's always the possibility of a system glitch.  

Before trying to contact customer support again, you can try deleting your web browser's cookies, temp files and history.  Then close the browser, reopen it and retry.  (Also ensure that you are using the latest version of your web browser.)

You can also try using a different web browser or if possible, another computer.

If nothing changes, you should try customer support again.  You can contact them via email, phone or through Twitter @AskPayPal or via Private Message on their Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/PayPal

Login to Me Too
Solved

harryast
Contributor
Contributor

Firstly i doubt it would have anything to do with "a expired credit card linked to your account" simply cause i said i already had the funds in my paypal account ready anyway.

Well what i did is i was using google chrome, so i thought i'd try internet explorer instead and poof it worked straight away.

I dont know why that is guys but if its a system glitch with all the momey paypal has it shouldn't be happening but im just happy i have managed to pay my overdue bill,

Thanks snowshoe for getting back to me so quickly anyway

Much appreciated

Login to Me Too

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

golfbuffmm
New Community Member

I WAS HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM. YOUR RECOMMENDATIONS WERE SPOT ON. THANKS!!

GOLFBUFFMM

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.