We'll complete the refund as soon as your original payment is processed by the bank.

Avalero
New Community Member
Hey guys my money was available on August 31st on my pay pal account. I transferred it to my bank on the 3rd of September. It shows 2 different things on it. One says pending and the other completed. When I click details for the pending one I get this "We'll complete the refund as soon as your original payment is processed by the bank"
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

angelleye
Advisor
Advisor

I'm a little confused by what you're stating/asking here..??  It sounds like maybe you received an e-check payment that you refunded, but the payment had not actually cleared yet, so it could not be refunded yet.  That is why would you would get a message like that.

Again, though, I'm still not sure I understand what you're asking here.

Angell EYE - www.angelleye.com
PayPal Partner and Certified Developer - Kudos are Greatly Appreciated!
Login to Me Too

profdata
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Sounds like you made a payment funded from your bank account, and backed by a credit card on file with  Paypal.  The seller then refunded you before you original bank account funded payment actually cleared the bank.  Since today is a holiday it will probably clear tomorrow.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.