We can’t send your payment right now.

george_silv
New Community Member

Hi. I have recently signed up on PayPal and have confirmed my identity with SSN and I have added both my Wells Fargo saving & checking accounts and they are both verified. I have added security questions and I verified my e-mail address.

I'm trying to pay back a loan I got from an old friend and he suggested me using PayPal as my bank account does not support sending Wire Transfers. I tried to send around 70 USD first but I kept getting the error as in the title. I'm from TX, USA and try to send money to him (PA, USA).

Could someone please assist me? Thank you.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@george_silv

Have you confirmed your email address?

Here's how to confirm your email address:

1. Log in to your PayPal account.
  2. Click the Settings icon next to "Log out."
  3. Click Edit next to the email you want to confirm.
  4. Click Confirm this email.

Open the email, and click the link to confirm your address. You will automatically return to the PayPal site where you will be asked to enter your password.When you receive the code in the mail, log in to your PayPal account and click Confirm address in the Activate Account box. Then enter your code. After confirming your email address, you can accept payments, but you still need to link a bank account or link a credit card to your PayPal account before you can pay for things. When you pay with PayPal, the money will come from these accounts if your PayPal balance is not enough to cover the purchase.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.