We are unable to recognize the device you are using

dhairya163
New Community Member

When I buy something from my paypal , it shows we are unable to recognize the device you are using , it says me to confirm with my mobile , My mobile is broken and I'll get one after 1-2 years , My friend bought same thing with my paypal and it worked , is something wrong with my pc ? , pls help me :"(

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Suggest that you contact customer support and ask them to take a look at your account setup.

Login to Me Too

CleverNameHere
New Community Member

Okay, I know the question is old, but I was having this problem myself when trying to send money to someone, and hunting on the forum did not yield any answers for me. I got ahold of Paypal customer service by private messaging them via Facebook, and have since been able to fix my problem, so I'm letting anyone else who's had this problem know what worked for me!

I was told to change my password and security questions. Literally that is all it took for me. For whatever reason, despite having recently changed the password, changing these fixed the problem instantly.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.