Unresolved issues

Obliteral
Contributor
Contributor

I have had problems paying for items that I have bought on ebay but everytime I try to pay I get the message:"We can't process your payment. Please select a different payment method or check your payment details including your billing address."

I have contacted ebay tryed all there methods to fix this but they have asked me to contact paypal.

I was put threw and after waiting 40mins on the phone hearing the same music and being told everyone is busy im too **bleep** off to wait any longer on there so I was wondering if anyone else was having this issue.

Hope someone can help or atleast explain why they find it so hard to pick up the phone!

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Obliteral

have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?

You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.

It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Obliteral
Contributor
Contributor

Thankyou for that information

Login to Me Too

maplesprings
New Community Member
I too am having the same problem they told me it was my bank so i called my bank . Bank said it was pay pal. Ebay said it was pay pal. Someone nerds to get it fixed
Login to Me Too

Obliteral
Contributor
Contributor

The problem has been resolved for me so I hope this information helps

The direct debit had been cancelled and that was stopping me from paying for items
Then once the direct debit was re set up I had to call up and the member of staff I spoke to made sure that the system knew it was me paying for my item (As it was on high alreat due to a new direct debit)

Hope this helps anyone having such issues with paying for items.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.