Trying to Pay with my Paypal Balance

jord2430
Contributor
Contributor

Im trying to buy something from a website that uses credit cards or paypal but when I went to pay for it it said I need a credit card or add funds to my balance. So I added funds but now when I go to pay for it it says the same thing " add a credit card"

or "add funds to your balance

Vive been waiting for ages and its really getting frustrating plz help

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

profdata
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Sounds like the seller has it set up for immediate payments,

To make an immediate payment you must have the full payment amount in your paypal account, or have a credit card on file with them.

The funds you transfered from your bank account will take 2-4 business days to post to the paypal account.

Login to Me Too

Jeana789
Contributor
Contributor

I have more than enough money in the PayPal account ,It was paid for But Sears doesnt know that because someone is not comuating with each other,I have contacted PayPal and Sears But they have to talk to each other or one has to tell the oother its ok to fill the order. Phyllis Holtz

Login to Me Too

jord2430
Contributor
Contributor

they've already transfered i even converted them to euros cause the item was in euros

Login to Me Too

Jeana789
Contributor
Contributor

I have been trying to solve this problem all day, i have an order at Sears and i checked ouut with PayPal,Pay{al sent me a email saying thank you for using PayPal,But Sears has never gotten any message or anything saying its paid for,so Sears is not filling my order cause it hasnt been paid for. Well i sent the order again because they asked me to and now i have paid for it twice,and still no one is filling the order.Im not ouite sure what to do ,but i would like to have my order filled Thank You Phyllis Holtz

Login to Me Too

Jeana789
Contributor
Contributor

I still havnt gotten anything resolved ! Sears says they have to wait on PayPal and PayPal is waiting on sears to get the order filled. Its just a stand off. NOW i have 3 orders of 72.00$ pending in PayPal and still no order.Im about to give up and go somewhere else! Please keep trying . Phyllis Holtz

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.