Try later, funds should be released but not, keep saying give it 24 hours

From701
Contributor
Contributor
Has this happened to anyone, the date disappeared from when funds should be available. Item delivered 4 days ago, all is good. Spoke to PayPal reps several times, all have been very nice- but nothing is happening, keep getting we will manually put funds in your account, keep checking. Some say few hours, some say 48 hours. Has this happened before, and if so how long did it really take to fix? I understand system glitches but how is this ok? I should have had my funds already. I did everything correctly. Please help I am very frusterated
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

rhienz03
Contributor
Contributor

If you call, they will be able to add your account to the affected accounts and have it prioritized for the fix. I highly suggest you ask the buyer to just mark it as received on their transaction details.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

They are still going to hold yourmoney even after item is delivered just in case of disputes, claims and chargebacks after the buyer received their item, up to 21 days until your performance/account meets the general requirements for them to release you from the 21 day hold program.

https://www.paypal.com/selfhelp/topic/FUNDS_AVAILABILITY_HC

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

rhienz03
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I know there's a bug where the funds are not being released, whether automatically or manually. Have you already added the tracking number? If not, you mark the item as shipped and ask the buyer to mark it as received. It will be faster.

Login to Me Too

From701
Contributor
Contributor
Yes it's marked as shipped, tracking in there, shows delivered last week. Nothing.. Still nothing... Sne yes I was told it's a bug too... But how long can they'd not fix this, to me it almost seems illegal
Login to Me Too
Solved

rhienz03
Contributor
Contributor

If you call, they will be able to add your account to the affected accounts and have it prioritized for the fix. I highly suggest you ask the buyer to just mark it as received on their transaction details.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.