Transfer of funds

Atomic_alex
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, I recently transferred about $100 out of my paypal account to my bank which I unfortunately had no confirmed yet. My bank is now confirmed but it says the money transfer was completed for a whole now and I have no clue where it is. What can I do now?
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

All you can do is wait.  Assuming you have a US PayPal Account, transfer times can vary from 1 day to 4.  As you confirmed your bank account after the fact, not sure what that will do.   As for the status of "completed" for a transfer or withdraw to your bank account, that does not mean the money is there.  It simply means, you initiated the action and authorized PayPal to begin the transfer process.  After that, it can take from 1 to 4 days for the funds to appear in your bank account.

Login to Me Too

kemyang111
New Community Member

we have the same problem but i received an email from paypal that transaction was declined because my debit card provider did not allow it to go through. So i emailed paypal and said the they completed the transfer and will post to my bank account 2-4 days but it is now 6 days. I went to the bank and ask them if they can track my money and they cant find it. I use my married name in my paypal account and my single name on my bank account. The bank says that must be the problem. So they've already changed my name to the same name on paypal account. what should i do now? do i need to wait more days? iam so worried about my money because i really need it. thanks for your response.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.