Topping-up?

ComradeNico
Contributor
Contributor

I recently tried to top up my paypal with a voucher, but all it did was take 1.50 from me (withdrawal limit has now been lifted), the rest of the money hasn't gone through. Does this take long or do I have to re-enter the same voucher numbers all over again? I'm afraid to go near it in-case it re-starts the transaction all over again, it's being going on since yesterday. 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Any time you add a credit card or prepaid card to your PayPal Account, PayPal will charge a small fee to ensure that card is valid.  After that, you have to check your cards's statement or records to get the code that was included with the transaction info.  You then enter the code (usually a 4 digit code) back in your PayPal Account - this confirms you are the owner of the card.  After that process is complete, the charge to your card is credited back to your PayPal Account Balance.   You can then use the card as a funding source to Send Money or make a purchase - as far as topping off your PayPal Account - that's normally done using your Bank Account or GreenDot MoneyPaks.  

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.