Technical issue: adding bank account to Wallet...site not working

1stCoastSA
New Community Member

Hello,

Anyone know of any site issues with Wallet here on Paypal today? Can't find any technical support for this issue. Trying to add a new bank account to my Paypal Wallet. The site just spins and spins after I select my bank, enter routing & account numbers, then I get taken to a page that states " we do not recognize the device you're using" then I have to verify my account, they send me a text, I type in the code on computer then I hit verify or whatever, then the page just sits there trying to load again. Tried this twice and my new account is not in Wallet. 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_AdamD

Hi 1stCoastSA -

Thanks for reaching out to us here. I am sorry to hear that you arerunning into this. This is something that we would have to take a look at your account to see what is going on. You can click on 'contact us' at the bottom of any of our pages to find a way to get in contact with us. You could also reach out to us on Twitter or Facebook. We'd be happy to take a look for you.

- Adam

Login to Me Too

ZionHoops
New Community Member

I am having the same exact issue.  And also when I try to transfer my money to my bank account, same redundant circle of getting nowhere.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.