Student Account

Riley12
New Community Member

Hello, I am going to be creating a student account on PayPal and I have some questions.

I own a Minecraft Server that gets donations. The players that play on my Minecraft server go onto the server web store and purchase virtual items there, am I able to hook up a Student Paypal email to receive payments?

Thanks!

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

EVen if you do, your account will be at high risk as you would be dealing with virtual goods, not tangible goods.  You will nave no seller protection for virtual goods.  Anyone purchasing virtual items can claim non-delivery and get a refund.

It's best you review PayPal policies especially for buyer and seller protection and then review PayPal terms of service to make sure you don't violate any PayPal policies.

Any problems with your account would have a negative impact on the parent account.

Login to Me Too

Riley12
New Community Member

I have a chargeback/refund protection on the website I am using to sell the virtual items. I will look at PayPal's policies and TOS 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.