Sorry — your last action could not be completed

FoxyRoxy1604
New Community Member

hi guys  🙂

my bf has send me money to buy someting of the psn store

now i got the email of it being there i just need to claim it

no when i try to claim it it gives me Sorry — your last action could not be completed ?

now i tried 4 diffrent browsers and 2 diffrent computers

even tried to return the money.

any ideas of what this could be ?

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

AlexLex
Contributor
Contributor

Hello!

I have the same problem. When I try to "Accept" or even "Deny" a payment, I receive the following error: "Sorry — your last action could not be completed".

I've tried everything (delete browser's cache, checking if browser accept cookies, using different browsers & OS and so on) but with no luck.

Definitely a PayPal system error, so please help us.

Login to Me Too

Rollmop
New Community Member

Same here, cannot do anything with money sent.

Login to Me Too

AlexLex
Contributor
Contributor

Now everything went back to normal.

Thank you, because those money I couldn't accept until now, are a donation for my father's cancer treatment.

Thank you again!

Login to Me Too

trevtech
Contributor
Contributor

Is anyone know if paypal is aware of this and are working on this matter, I'm a developer and have set up a payment gateway from my site to paypal, I've done this before many times, but today when testing it, i get the message error 

Sorry — your last action could not be completed

I've cleared my cache, cookies, restarted, tried other browsers but still keep getting the same error, telling me this must be a PayPal issue.

please have someone contact us on this thread so we can be aware that the issue is being addressed. 

Thank You

Login to Me Too

raisintoast122
New Community Member

Same for me.  It has been weeks now, almost a month.  I called PayPal and they said they were aware and working on it.  For this long?  I cannot access any of my purchase/selling history at all nor send or receive directly through PayPal.  This is ridiculous!  PayPal, wake up!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.