So angry!!

Sharonlmartin
Contributor
Contributor

Bought an item on a pay later option, transferred the funds to my paypal account, it clearly states that the money would be taken from my Paypal balance before taking from my bank, so what did you do?  you took it straight from my bank and made me overdrawn, well thanks a bunch Paypal!!!!paypal.JPG

Login to Me Too
12 REPLIES 12

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Sharonlmartin

Because if you have pay after delivery it ONLY works from your bank account and is the only time they won't touch your paypal balance.

This is because its an automatic scheduled payment and they can only do that from your bank account as by the time your payment is scheduled there may not still be the funds in your paypal balance.

To have used your paypal balance you would have had to turn off PAD first.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Sharonlmartin
Contributor
Contributor

Well they make that as clear as mud don't they Smiley Frustrated  Thanks for letting me know, which is more than PP did 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Sharonlmartin

Your welcome, yes you would think they would have a pop up that came up to tell you that your balance would not be used so you could know to turn off PAD as its not exactly advertised that they won't use it is it.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.