Smart Connect

bigdaddyt
Contributor
Contributor

I have not been able to open PayPal Smart connect for two months.  I have tried to call and email but to no success.  Is there a phone number or contact information available which I can use to speak to a representative?  Or does someone have a solution to the problem.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Frank
Administrator
Administrator

Hi bigdaddyt,

Welcome to the community!  This is a known issue that is affecting some accounts and our engineers are working to fix.  I hope this is no longer happening for you but if not, you may be able to get around the issue by logging into PayPal and going to this link directly:

http://www.paypal.com/cg​i-bin/webscr?cmd=_bcsweb​-make-payment

I hope this helps! 🙂

- Frank

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. 🙂 Thanks!
Login to Me Too

bigdaddyt
Contributor
Contributor

this is the message I get when I click on the link you sent me about making a payment on Smart Connect. 

You have requested an outdated version of PayPal. This error often results from the use of bookmarks.

Login to Me Too

bigdaddyt
Contributor
Contributor

I was finally able to open smart connect but there was no "make payment button".

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.