Smart Connect Balance isn't lowering after payment...

Alexander09138
Contributor
Contributor

I payed $16 towards my smart connect balance I owe of 179.99, but it hasn't lowered. Been about a day and a half. My credit has raised $16, from 320 to 336....but its still showing I owe them all I've spent...what is this b.s. 

I talked to a smart connect agent and they said it takes 48 hours for it to reflect.....but i used my balance on my account to pay it off, so that doesn't make much sense. And they didn't really seem to know what they are talking about..

Am I **bleep**? Did Paypal steal my money? Glitch in the system?

I'm just worried something went wrong 😕

Any answers are appreciated.

Supposed to be my PayPAL, not my PayPROBLEM....

And when I use the message center to contact them, they literally copy and paste the same message saying they can't lift the limiation on my account (they held my funds for no reason). So after I pay this off, I'm closing my account. The support seems to literally not even speak English because I didn't inquire about lifting my limitation...I asked about the balance i owe with Smart Connect. Ugh...problems after problems...

My account being limited have anything to do with this issue? Well they should hope not if they want their money.

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

DenimDan12
Contributor
Contributor
The repayment will take a few days to to be completed. However, you should be able to view your payments made on the website.
Login to Me Too

Alexander09138
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks. It does show the payment went through, just no update with the amount I owe. Just making sure this is normal.

Login to Me Too

Alexander09138
Contributor
Contributor

what do you mean by "repayment" though?

Login to Me Too

DenimDan12
Contributor
Contributor
Glad it worked out! By repayment I meant making a payment on the Smart Connect balance
Login to Me Too

Alexander09138
Contributor
Contributor

The SC balance has been updated. Thanks

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.