Sent money not showing up in recievers account.

dms7045
New Community Member

Hi all,

I have been using Paypal for over 10 years without a hitch but tonight I sent my fiance some money via paypal while she is on a trip and the transaction is showing as completed on my accont and on her paypal account it is showing the payment was recieved but the money is not in her paypal balance. How can she get access to this money to use it?

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

gaaraofthefunk
New Community Member

I don't know but OMG THE SAME THING HAS HAPPENED TO ME! I sold a item on ebay shows on my end completed yet my balance 0.00..... hope we can work it out, I am kind of glad I am not the only one having this issue......

Login to Me Too

rothlock
New Community Member

same problem here...

Login to Me Too

sarjhun013

Me too T_T did anyone call Customer Support?

Login to Me Too

esguest99
Contributor
Contributor

I emailed customer support before seeing this post.

Login to Me Too

esguest99
Contributor
Contributor

Same thing is happening to me. This is my first ebay customer and she's trying to pay me twice now. First time was a month ago. I didn't know there was a problem the first time.

Login to Me Too

thompsonroad
Contributor
Contributor
Anybody figured out what's going on yet??? The same thing has happened to me today and I'm scared I'm just losing the money I've tried to pay bit says paid on my end but in details it says unclaimed and seller says she doesn't have the money. What is going on???
Login to Me Too

Emt545670
New Community Member
I think this is where I need to be. I sold an item on a flea market site online. The buyer paid me yesterday and it's not showing up on my end. Is there a time frame it takes for it to show? My account shows zero and nothing in the recent activity.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.