Sending money from US bank account to European bank account via PayPal

Yurdo
New Community Member

Hi,

I would like to have an advice regarding money transfer between US and Europe through PayPal. The thing is, I have my Bank of America checking account with funds on it (660 dollars), that I need to send to my bank account here in Slovakia (Europe). I'm thinking about few options that I have available.

First, I can just use BoA internet banking and transfer money directly that way. But I would have to pay and could loose like 45 in total (transfer fee, currency exchange conversion). BTW, I need to convert it to euros.

Second option is using PayPal, but I think there are more ways? So, I don't know whether do I need to send money from my BoA account to my PayPal account, then send it to my other PayPal account and then to my Slovak bank account? Too complicated? 

Or is it possible to have just one PayPal account with both of my bank accounts tied to it (US and Slovak) and just send money between them?

I'd really like to make this process work without loosing too much money on fees and other things.

Thank you so much for responses!

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.