Sending Money

Guest0911
Contributor
Contributor

I've been selling virtual goods for about 2 months and now have a PayPal balance that I would like to send to my other PayPal account. Of course, I have a sending limit of 0.00. So, I ordered a PayPal Debit Master card and tried to activate it. Well, it said that I'm too young. I then tried linking my account with the bank account that came with the MasterCard. I linked it yesterday and it says it needs to be verified and that there will be two small deposits. Well, I don't even know how to check the bank account balance. It says "The BanCorp Bank", XXXXXX. So, I went to their website and there's a login filed that I have absoletely no idea what to put in. I tried entering the bank account/routing number, but both failed. So, I'm back to square one. I have no bank account, no debit/credit card, and what's even worst is that my name is incorrect. What's even worst is that my PayPal name is incorrect. I used my middle name as my last name thinking it wouldn't matter. (Which is why I created a new paypal account. To have my correct name).

So, what can I do to send my current paypal balance to my new paypal account? I just need to lift the sending limit to send the money. I don't even want to spend the money, I just want to send it to my other paypal account. It can sit in there until I turn 18 and can open a bank account and verify it.

Is it possible to use my parents bank account or debit/credit card to verify my account? Will I be able to if my name is incorrect?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Guest0911
Contributor
Contributor

Anybody?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.