Sending Money

Edward1472
New Community Member

How much cn a person send money to a friend or family or for services? 

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Edward1472

FROM PAYPALS HELP PAGE >>>

These steps apply to Personal PayPal accounts. If you have a Business account, please log in to your account to see the steps that apply to you.

If your account is Verified, there’s no limit on the total amount of money you can send from your account. You can send up to $10,000 in a single transaction. (This amount can vary, though, depending on your currency.)

If your account is Unverified, there’s a limit on the total amount of money you can send from your account.

Here's how to view your verification details:

1. Log in to your PayPal account.
  2. Click See how much you can send with PayPal.
  3. Follow the steps to verify your account.

You can lift your sending limit by getting Verified. Just link your bank account to your PayPal account or get approved for the PayPal Plus MasterCard or PayPal Smart Connect. To get Verified, log in to your PayPal account and click Get Verified near your name.

With a Verified account, there's no limit on the total amount of money you can send from your account. You can send up to $10,000 USD in a single transaction (this amount can very depending on your currency).

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Edward1472

FROM PAYPALS HELP PAGE >>>

These steps apply to Personal PayPal accounts. If you have a Business account, please log in to your account to see the steps that apply to you.

If your account is Verified, there’s no limit on the total amount of money you can send from your account. You can send up to $10,000 in a single transaction. (This amount can vary, though, depending on your currency.)

If your account is Unverified, there’s a limit on the total amount of money you can send from your account.

Here's how to view your verification details:

1. Log in to your PayPal account.
  2. Click See how much you can send with PayPal.
  3. Follow the steps to verify your account.

You can lift your sending limit by getting Verified. Just link your bank account to your PayPal account or get approved for the PayPal Plus MasterCard or PayPal Smart Connect. To get Verified, log in to your PayPal account and click Get Verified near your name.

With a Verified account, there's no limit on the total amount of money you can send from your account. You can send up to $10,000 USD in a single transaction (this amount can very depending on your currency).

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Edward1472
New Community Member

Than you 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.