Send money international – duration ?

drkl

Hey everyone,

I got a question. I sold something to a Canadian. He told me Saturday he sent the money to my paypal-account. I live in Germany and I did not receive the money so far. Does it need longer to send money from a paypal account to another in international cases? I don't even got a confirmation-mail from paypal or something else.

Does he lie?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

minty1
Advisor
Advisor

Hi drkl

As far as Im aware international transactions can take a day or 2 to appear

If you dont see the transaction in your account you have not been paid, also like you said you would have received a confirmation email from paypal

Dont ship the item until you see cleared funds in your account and you have received a genuine confirmation email from paypal

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

minty1
Advisor
Advisor

Hi drkl

As far as Im aware international transactions can take a day or 2 to appear

If you dont see the transaction in your account you have not been paid, also like you said you would have received a confirmation email from paypal

Dont ship the item until you see cleared funds in your account and you have received a genuine confirmation email from paypal

Login to Me Too

drkl

Hi minty1,

thanks for your reply!

So it is possible that he really sent the money and it will appear tomorrow maybe?

He told me that it needs a couple of days because we are in different countries.. but I don't really believe this guy. 

Let's see if I got a confirmation-mail tomorrow.

Login to Me Too

minty1
Advisor
Advisor

Yes as far as Im aware, but wait for your genuine confirmation email and wait until you see cleared payment cos you never know!Smiley Wink

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.