Resolving "Proof Of Delivery"

Lemuel_TM
Contributor
Contributor

Hi everyone!

I need your help on how to resolve proof of delivery because paypal limited my account. I already have rsolved Photo ID, Proof of Address and Provide Invoices and paypal accepted my proofs. 

My problem is Proof Of Delivery. Because there is no transactions listed in the table. Here is a snapsot Snapshot on my account

I've already tried messaging paypal on message ccenter and in email but their reply is automated and did not help.

Your replies will help a lot.

Thank you very much!

Lemuel T. Marcelino

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

What did you sell?

What type of transaction was the payment?

Do you have documented proof of delivery as required by PayPal?

Login to Me Too

Lemuel_TM
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for the reply.

I don't know because as the image says, there's no transaction listed. They emailed 3 transactions but in resolution center in my account there is no transactions listed. I tried repying on the email they sent but replying in that email was not allowed.

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

As I understand, PayPal notified you of 3 separate transactions in dispute and requests delivery information for each.  The problem:  these three transactions are not yours and you have no idea what they are.

If the transactions are not yours, then call PayPal by phone and find out what is going on.

Login to Me Too

Lemuel_TM
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks!

Do you know the email of paypal where I can send the files? Your reply will help so much..

Login to Me Too

Krystin1
Contributor
Contributor

Hi @Lemuel_TM

Thanks for reaching out to the PayPal Community Help Forum. 

The contact information for PayPal customer support is listed on the Contact Us page. Please click on the Contact Us button of any PayPal web page to view the correct contact information for your area. The page will display an email address and phone number. You may also contact PayPal customer support through Twitter or Facebook for assistance. 

I hope this helps! 🙂 

- Krystin 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.