Request For Help to connect my payoneer bank with paypal

bilalkhanbilal4
Contributor
Contributor

Sir i have linked my bank account before 2 days but now paypal removed my bank and sent me a message which is 

On Nov 8, 2014, we attempted to transfer from your bank account ending in x-xx45. We received an automated response from your bank informing us that they could not complete the transfer. 

As a result, we have removed this bank account from your PayPal account.

To re-add this bank account to your PayPal account, please confirm with your bank that all information is correct. Alternatively, you can add another bank account.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. 

Sincerely,

Sir now i want to connect my bank again but i am unable to connect my bank again so please sir tell me what i do

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

faizalatif2
Contributor
Contributor

i also have the same problem and paypal is not responding to the emails 

Login to Me Too

TourmalineKing
New Community Member

it is done automatically, if a bank can not load back the verificaiton amount back to the Paypal. Paypal Disable the account No. in its database. Paypal need to look after this matter. There are million of paypal user who are using Payoneer Bank account to receive payment Via Paypal. 

Login to Me Too

waqasnaseem43
New Community Member

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi everyone and welcome to the Community!

Payoneer cards are not considered bank accounts (even by Payoneer) and should not be used as such.  If you attempt to add a Payoneer card as a bank account, you will receive an error message and you will not be able to add it as a bank account.

Instead, please add Payoneer cards as MasterCards - they can be used in PayPal that way.

Thanks,

Adrian

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

Did my post solve the issue? If so, please accept it as a solution!
Login to Me Too

jos_rod82
Contributor
Contributor

Hello Adrian,

If I have a paypal account which only admits to withdraw funds to a US bank account, a payoneer mastercard and I'm being paid in my PayPal account, which options do I have to withdraw my the funds in my PP account?? Can I send those funds directly to the marstercard (considering that it is a prepaid credit card)??

I'm not a US resident by the way...

Login to Me Too

Benny19
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Adrian,

I've added a Payoneer card as a MasterCard und would like to use it to purchase something in the US, i.e. in USD.

Now here's my problem: I'm based in the UK, hence I have a a Paypal UK account. But the money with Payoneer is in USD.

Paypal converts the price from USD to GBP. Payoneer (internally) then converts i back to USD. So basically, I get hit by two conversions & lose money during the process.

How can I "force" Paypal to stick with USD, when using my Payoneer MasterCard?

Thank you for your help!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.