Refunded to Paypal prepaid mastercard

stephproffitt83
New Community Member

Hi Yesterday I purchased a ps4 console. The seller cancelled order an hour later. I paid with my Paypal Prepaid Mastercard. Paypal says the refund was completed. The money is not there. Does it take a few days on this this type of card. Thank you

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_AshleyP

Hi stephproffitt83,

If you originally paid with a PayPal Prepaid MasterCard, that refund would automatically be credited back to your card. Although we process refunds back to the card immediately, it can take up to 30 days for a card issuer to process that refund back to your card (although this process typically happens within a couple of business days).

-AshleyPHeart

If you found my reply helpful, please accept it as a solution. Thanks!
Login to Me Too

andrewhergert86
Contributor
Contributor
I am experiencing an issue with my card balance. I paid on eBay with pay pal prepaid card and had to get my purchase refunded. I got an email from pay pal saying it was refunded to my card but it is not reflected on my card balance or transaction history. What's up with that? My card was issued by pay pal prepaid.. I could really use my money.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.