Refund question?

Charge_Blade_MH
New Community Member

I ordered two items from WalMart, two eShop codes, digital delivery, paid with PayPal. They got returned, same day. I was wondering how long it will take to be refunded. This happened on the 6th.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Charge_Blade_MH

Why not ask Walmart when they are going to refund you?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

ezbuy337
New Community Member

I recently purchased an item with a Visa Debit Gift Card.  I returned the item, and the seller said on the 10th of December he had refunded me the $99.99 to PayPal.  I went to PayPal and did't see it.  I was told that the refund made by the merchant won't be available until the 14th or 16th.  Why does it take that long? Why don't I see it in my PayPal account?

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Are you absolutely certain the seller did the refund?

Assuming you purchased the item with your PayPal balance, the purchase details should show in your Paypal activity list; the refund, if made appropriately, would show with the purchase details.

If the purchase was not paid with PayPal funds, then refund should show with whatever payment account was used for the purchase.

More detials about the purchase and refund detials are needed give a better answer.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.