Refund/cancel Customer Service training !!!!!! needs improvement

Ghost911
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal employees need to learn how refunding works and what to say and not to say. i called in 4 different times and each time i got a different answer on how i was getting my refund for an item i cancelled. Paypal employees are not trained properly what so ever.

what is the email to the boss of paypal company?

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

Shovelchin
Contributor
Contributor

Why don't you just bear with them? Not every employee is going to have an identical answer. I'll admit i've had some displeasures with their customer service, but it sure is a **bleep** of a lot better than emailing them.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Ghost911

Or ask here or read this >>>

https://www.paypal.com/selfhelp/article/FAQ2393/2

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Ghost911
Contributor
Contributor

unfortunately this doesnt pertain to my situation.

what is the main email to the head quarters? so other customers dont have the same issues, i just want the customer service to improve is all. im not **bleep** off or mad. it just needs improvement and telling paypal customers thing to do when it will cause more problems

@ kernowlass

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Ghost911

Most of the time you are dealing with call centre workers that read from a script.

You would need to have a degree to know all the ins and outs of paypal and that is not what call centre workers have.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Ghost911
Contributor
Contributor
Then the call centre people need to stop giving bad information. Reason for why I call multiple times to get a answer that's correct.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Ghost911

Had to ring my tax office 6 times before i got things sorted...........it happens.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Ghost911
Contributor
Contributor

i get what your saying, employees just need a better trainning, instead of telling me to do things that are not necessary that cause more problems. if i didnt know what i was doing then paypal telling me to call my bank to cancel a payment that paypal has already taken out of my bank.  paypal employees are not trained properly, they just read off cheat note on the corner of their monitor.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.