Receiver's account is locked or inactive

jijesh330
Contributor
Contributor

I have been trying to receive payment from CLIXSENSE. but I Am getting this error from their cs.  

"We have just sent you a $0.01 test payment to your PayPal account  to make sure it's valid, but according to PayPal it's NOT.

PayPal reason: Receiver's account is locked or inactive

Please make sure that your PayPal account is valid.

Thank you."

please give me a solution ASAP

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

jijesh330
Contributor
Contributor

I solved the problem. I have select a purpose code. That was the problem 

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

minty1
Advisor
Advisor

Hi jijesh330

Is your acc verified?

Login to Me Too

jijesh330
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal_Ashley

Hi @jijesh330,

Sorry to hear you're having troubles receiving your payment. 😞 Is your email address confirmed in your profile? Is the sender using the correct email address to send the payment to you?

Lastly, are there any open issues on your PayPal account or in your Resolution Center?

-Ashley

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. 🙂 Thanks!
Login to Me Too

jijesh330
Contributor
Contributor

E-mail is confirmed

Sender using the correct email address

There is no open issues on my PayPal account or in my Resolution Center

click here to see the screenshot

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Frank
Administrator
Administrator

Hi @jijesh330,

The ability to receive funds can vary by country or in some countries, additional steps are needed before the account can receive payments.

The error message in your original post typically means that there is a limitation on an account that is preventing an account from receiving payments.

I suggest double checking in the Resolution Center to be sure.  Alternatively, the sender of the funds may want to make sure they are sending to the correct email address.

If these options don't help, I recommend contacting our support directly so they can take a closer look at the account:  https://www.paypal.com/help

Thanks,

Frank

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. 🙂 Thanks!
Login to Me Too
Solved

jijesh330
Contributor
Contributor

I solved the problem. I have select a purpose code. That was the problem 

Login to Me Too

Praveenajose
Contributor
Contributor

Hi jijesh,

i am having the same problem u had. but i have set the purpose code too. still my cliksense amt cannot getting credited. please advise

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.