Received money as a gift, but does not show up in balance

TheDuecer
Contributor
Contributor

Yesterday I had received money as a gift($42) but the amount has not yet showed up in my balance and the Invoice was received and says that it was paid. Please help me!

Login to Me Too
19 REPLIES 19

phlergm_

you can still report him on backpack.tf/backpack.cs or whatever game the cash trade was done for, as well as steamrep. Also, posting who scammed you on your profile can help as well

Login to Me Too

Ria789
New Community Member

Are you telling me my dad is trying to scam me?

Login to Me Too

Jackjmmbs
New Community Member

I was just made a fool of the same kind of scam, but in my case it was 180 euro.... I sold a ingame Counterstrike Global offensive knife, or so I thought, instead of a confirmation of payment I got a bill.. Can I overrule this or what ca be done? I have printscreens of the bill etc.

Login to Me Too

mamabear13
New Community Member
I currently have something for sale on Craigslist and this person says they want it but will send me money through paypal. How do I know if this is a scam? Does paypal have a scam alert that would let me know if the money wasn't really there? TIA
Login to Me Too

mamabear13
New Community Member
I currently have something for sale on Craigslist and this person says they want it but will send me money through paypal. How do I know if this is a scam? Does paypal have a scam alert that would let me know if the money wasn't really there? TIA
Login to Me Too

PleaseDontScamM
Contributor
Contributor
I think I was scammed please take a look ;-;. I have given the scammer a virtual good
Login to Me Too

ZurRka

Hi there i selling my steam account and he said that he send me money and i recived this on paypal is it scam or what?

<removed>

Login to Me Too

lantsukka

I got this same thing, does this mean that I just lost 410€? How I can report this guy?

Login to Me Too

ciachowsky
Contributor
Contributor

So didnt you get the money?

Login to Me Too

scubadiving

**bleep** i got scamed too by a guy called Adrian <removed> 😕

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.