Purchased item from Ebay but no show transaction in Paypal

Edwin123
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I just get the problem....

I paid the item on ebay with Paypal (my balance is 0 so I use credit card). My credit card is linking to Paypal, my credit card still active and not over the limit. I have purchased item from ebay and I get email about my payment order (but I don't get the confirmation about paypal completed send money to seller email).

I ask the seller, he said that my payment is pending by Paypal and it will be released soon. But then I received an email from ebay saying that my payment is not completed (and I need to pay the item again...). After that, I see on Paypal there is no that transaction, so I can't see it is pending, hold or completed (I also don't know how to refund the money because I can't see the transaction).... How to solve this problem?  why I can't see the transaction but previous I got the message from ebay about my purchase order.....

Thanks for your help....

Best,

Edwin

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Edwin123
Contributor
Contributor

I mean I got the email about order payment from Ebay but didn't receive receipt for payment from paypal.... so I can't see the transaction in my account, history (paypal). I don't know whether paypal deduct  my credit card or not? and if yes, how I refund the money because I can't see the transaction in my account.....

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.