Contributor
Contributor

Hello there,
I have problem with my claim the payment. Everytime if I try to log in
with my account data PayPal show this warning:
"This email address is already linked to a PayPal account. Please log
in to your PayPal account with this email address to receive the
payment."
How can I get my money finally back? What am I doing wrong?

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

dimmuboy
Contributor
Contributor

ou **bleep** paypal tech support.. nobody can help me 😕

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Frank
Administrator
Administrator

Welcome dimmuboy! 🙂

You shouldn't need to claim the payment if the payment was already sent to a confirmed email address that is on file in your PayPal account.  Based on the error message you are receiving, I recommend logging into your account from the PayPal home page.  Then locate the payment in the history.

I hope this helps!

- Frank

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. 🙂 Thanks!
Login to Me Too

dimmuboy
Contributor
Contributor

No, unfortunetly in my history is no claim.

btw this is offtopic yet

"Do remember to claim the payment as soon as possible or we'll automatically cancel it and return the money to eBay International AG's account on Jun 3, 2012."

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Frank
Administrator
Administrator

@dimmuboy wrote:

No, unfortunetly in my history is no claim.

btw this is offtopic yet

"Do remember to claim the payment as soon as possible or we'll automatically cancel it and return the money to eBay International AG's account on Jun 3, 2012."

That also sounds like the same issue.  If the payment is sent to an email address that is not confirmed with PayPal, the recipient will need to confirm that email for the payment to appear.  That message also states that the payment would need to be claimed before June 3rd so it's probably too late to claim it now.  I would contact eBay to see if they can attempt to resend it and also find out to which email address the payment is being sent.  That way you can make sure that email address is added and confirmed to PayPal.  If you receive a message that the email can't be added because it exists on another PayPal account, then you probably have another account and I would try logging into PayPal with that email address.

- Frank

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. 🙂 Thanks!
Login to Me Too

dimmuboy
Contributor
Contributor

I tried contact eBay and PayPal support but I received only mail from helpbot.
About mail: I using only one email address for PayPal and eBay too.
I know is late for solving this problem but I wrote here earlier and looking for my problem on internet and tried for contact tech support unfortunately without results.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Frank
Administrator
Administrator

Hi dimmuboy,

I'm afraid at this point the only way to resolve it is to try contacting eBay again.  We don't have access to your account through the Help forum so the community won't be able to resolve this particular issue.

It sounds like this was a refund as part of an eBay claim so eBay will need to resend the refund to your account.

Contact eBay

Sorry. I know this has been frustrating and I wish I had another option to offer. 😞

- Frank

Login to Me Too

dimmuboy
Contributor
Contributor

yes, contact eBay but how? In your link is only finding answer or telephone contact but my english is no good 🙂

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.