Problem; money earned from website transferred to PP?

Lucky2xs
Contributor
Contributor
Have an app on my iPhone named App trailers. You earn credits by watching videos, which can then be redeemed for credit at stores etc, or as cash which is sent directly to your PayPal account. Problem I'm having is when I click on redeem to my PP. I get an error message that my account is not set up and verified. Which it is. Has anyone else used this app? Or other sites/apps that work on same premise? Would like some feedback or idea why I am having this problem. Thanks
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Frank
Administrator
Administrator

Welcome Lucky2xs! 🙂

I have not heard of App trailers but it sounds like this is an issue with their system.  Another thing you might want to do is check that you have a Premier or Business account.  There's no difference in fees.  Upgrading to Premier would tell our system that you intend to receive payments.  This may help if they are trying to send you a payment from another country.  If that still doesn't work or you already have a Premier or Business account, then I would guess it's a bug in their system.

How do I upgrade my Account type?

I hope this helps! 🙂

- Frank

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. 🙂 Thanks!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.