Premier in Europe

PanicanHowAsker
Contributor
Contributor

Hello!
I want to ask few tings about this Premier account: 
1. I don`t see how to apply , ask for or upgrade to this type of account so how can I do it?
2. Are there any differences in the fees for transferring money if I upgrade or any other things?
3. Is the account free.
4. When I do upgrade how can I get PayPal debit card and is it possible to get one without upgrading?
5. Is there any restriction for Europe particular banks for using the debit cards?
and
Can I change my E-mail with more secure? 

Thanks in advance!

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Krystin1
Contributor
Contributor

HI @PanicanHowAsker

Thanks for posting your questions in the PayPal Community Help Forum. 🙂 I'm happy to help provide some answers. 

PayPal no longer offers a Premier account. Only users who have previously upgraded to a Premier account can maintain their account status. There is currently no difference between a Premier account and a Personal account. All PayPal accounts have the same fee structure regardless of the account type and are eligible to apply for a PayPal Business Debit MasterCard. You may use the link https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/debit-card to apply for a PayPal Business Debit MasterCard. 

A PayPal account can have multiple email addresses. Please log into PayPal and click on the gear at the top right corner to access the PayPal profile. The new email address must be added and confirmed before an old one can be removed. The PayPal account can also be upgraded to a Business account through the Upgrade button on the PayPal profile page. 

I hope this helps to answer your questions. Have a wonderful day! 🙂 

- Krystin 

Login to Me Too

PanicanHowAsker
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Krystin and thanks for the fast answer!
I really don`t need any other type of account as far as i could read it was a step that i need to do to get the debit card so I could receive my payments in cash without unnecessary transfers and additional bank taxes or accounts
Is there any option to apply and receive that card without switching to a business account? I`m not selling anything or doing any commercial services or deals so there are no money back schemes that bothers me and my transactions?
Is it possible for Europe, respectfully Bulgaria?

BTW the link that you suggested is not working ( We can’t find a page with the URL you entered. )

Thanks for the info about the e-mail i`ll switch it later.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.