Please help...................it is most urgent...........

moons
Contributor
Contributor

Hi there,

Me and my brother (who doesn't have a verified paypal account and since there was no balance in my account) made an purchase online using his VCC as paypal guest. Our payment was a success and generated a receipt number and an order number on sellers website as well. Paypal sent a confirmation mail on my bros id about the payment. But the very next day we saw our order cancelled by the seller. Reason being non-receipt of payment. Now we are requesting continuously paypal to send the payment back to the issuing card. More than ten days are gone but paypal has not moved even a bit. The payment is still on hold with paypal. No reason given..........nothing.

Have spoken to paypal customer executives also but no remedial action taken. they insisted on speaking to my brother and I arranged that but my brother had hard time communicating with them due to language barrier. Mails sent to paypal are nomore getting any reply.

This was first time we were using paypal and had high hopes to use again given the reputation but this became disastrous. Please guide us to get our money back. We both being students need every bit of our money and it was a hard earned one. WE have nothing now NO payment.....and....No Goods. Is this the way paypal works. Holding money without any reason. our card paid paypal for our purchase order but paypal chose to sit on our money....................why????????????????????

Please help....its most urgent. We need to reorder our items. Please ........please ...............please .....help.

The transaction date was - 05-Mar-2012 15:22:24 GMT+05:30

The receipt id paypal system generated was - ****-****-****-7866

Transaction amount was - USD 36.84

I hope to see some reply here............please don't ignore this.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.