Pending transactions that won't go away.

mscheaf
Contributor
Contributor

I have two pending transactions from Target on my account. I also have two matching completed transactions on my account. So the orders are done and I already recieved them. Why are the pending transactions still there if I already have matching completed transactions? Paypal says to call target and target says to call paypal because they don't show any pending transactions to cancel.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Sounds like a system glitch, unfortunately there's not much that can be done through the community forum.  You can always try to reach out to PayPal via Twitter @AskPayPal or via Private Message on their Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/PayPal

Login to Me Too

mscheaf
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal tells me to talk to target and target tells me to talk to paypal. I will just contact my credit card company and file some dispute with them I guess and let paypal enjoy getting charged fees by my cc company. Ridiculous

Login to Me Too

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

There's different PayPal customer support people that monitor Twitter and Facebook, that's why the suggestion.  It's quite possible you may get a different response.  Worth a try.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.