Paypalcash/card

Bre1col2bla3
New Community Member
Purchased at cvs paypal logo 250.00 applied on card. Unable to apply card number to make payment to account what I doing wrong how do I go about refund $250.00 to this paypal card with logo paypal again purchased at cvs store
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

disideratum
Contributor
Contributor

I've had a 3rd try fail miserably whilst using a PayPal Cash card. I have $500 in funds I cant transfer into my acct. Every time I have used this card I've had a problem. Now I have to go thru a complex process to (hopefully) get a refund. Meanwhile I've had to cancel a trip that will severly and negatively impact my career because I wasnt able to book a hotel or airbnb. I needed the funds in my PayPal acct!

I honestly believe this is a scam. This card should not have PayPal's name attached to it. I'd wondered why several retailers were disconitinuing the card. Possibly due to lawsuits? I'm considering filing a lawsuit against the card company as well.

Paypal should find a way to serve their customers better. We need safe options to transfer funds into our accts without a dependence on a US bank acct. The reason why I use PayPal is because I DON'T want a US bank acct. That is the point.

I imagine I have lost $500 and probably also my future career. Not only will I never again use these PayPalCash cards, I most likely will close my PayPal acct as well. I am also making a formal complaint to Walgreens corporate office to ensure they discontinue this product.

Login to Me Too

MessieBessie
Contributor
Contributor

There is something called PayPalcash... with this you use your app on the phone.   You open app, click add funds,  then PayPal cash.   It will make a Barcode on your phone and all the lady at the register does is scan it with her little gun thingy.. and BAM, its on your balance.   Info is on this page,  if the link doesnt work, go to "help" at the bottom of the website and type in "Paypal cash" and it will appear, step by step directions and anything else you need to know about it.  copy/paste works too, lol.

This way no card is required, just your phone, the app and your cash.   Make sure your email is confirmed and make sure you are CIP verified on your account. (same for any prepaid card, or vitual money links)    Hope this helps.

https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/ppcash?locale.x=en_US

Login to Me Too

disideratum
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks so much for info. I will try this! 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.