Paypal wont let me use my Mastercard to fund payment

Andrewsha
Contributor
Contributor

Hello!

I have the problem with payment for eBay item and my problem the same as described in:

Paypal wont let me use my Mastercard to fund payment

I have 3 cards in my account (2 MasterCard, 1 Visa). MasterCard is Primary and I used it 2 days ago to pay for eBay item

mycards.png

But now when I try to pay for eBay item. I can't choose any MasterCards:

mycards2.png

Moreover if I click "Add Credit Card" then I can't see MasterCard logo:

mycards3.png

If I try to enter MasterCard number anyway then I've got a error message "Invalid debit or credit card type"! Not number but type!

mycards4.png

I've written already to PayPal support. But I need resolve the problem fast because as far as I understand I should pay for eBay item during 24 Hours. And now it's only 2 Hours left.

Hope somebody will help me resolve the problem.

Thanks in advance!

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Andrewsha
Contributor
Contributor

The problem was resolved. It was something with seller's Mastercard acceptance preferences.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Andrewsha -

Welcome to the Community!

I wanted to stop in and say thank you - not only is that one of the most in depth, detailed questions on the Community, you also came back and updated everyone that it had been resolved and what the source of the issue turned out to be.  I can't applaud this type of question writing and behavior more.  Kudos!

Thank you so much,

Adrian

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

Did my post solve the issue? If so, please accept it as a solution!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.