Paypal suddenly limited my account

Kampret
Contributor
Contributor

On 14th may 2016 paypal limited my account after 5-6 transaction i've done in the pass few days, said i have outstanding issue, i'm socked man, i didn't do nothing wrong just sent payment using friend and family option for buying things no more than $10. I have another 2 paypal account back in few years ago and maybe only have 1-2 transaction in the past few years and i never use it because there's no credit card in there and 1 account have issue with account type only and it once got limited too for that reason but they release it. Now they replay me 

We appreciate your interest in PayPal; however, our decision to leave your account in a permanent limitation status is final.

PayPal reserves the right to limit access to any account reported to be involved in possible fraudulent or high risk behavior. In the event of a dispute, PayPal will seek to recover the funds from you by debiting your PayPal balance and, if there are not sufficient funds in your PayPal balance, PayPal reserves the right to collect your debt to PayPal by any other legal means.

Due to the potential risk of chargebacks and other risks of funds reversals, your balance will be held 180 days from the date of the limitation. At that time, any remaining funds will be available for withdrawal.

What it's mean? Like paypal accused me that i'm wrong but i don't know what is my foul and they don't give me reason and how to resolve this problem .I clicked in Learn how to remove this limitation but nothing to do there no info whatsoever. Please help

Login to Me Too
12 REPLIES 12

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Apparently you had information about a limit and you failed to take action to fix the problems.

Without knowing all of your recent trasncations in 2 separate accounts no one can speculate about the issues.

How many times have you sent money as friends/family for purchases?

It is against PayPal polcies to send money as friends/family for purchases.

It is against PayPal policies to have 2 accounts unless 1 is business.

Your money, if it is not needed for PayPal debts, will be available for withdrawal in 180 days.

Login to Me Too

Kampret
Contributor
Contributor

I only got 2 limited account info , one in my abandoned paypal account because of the account type (business but now premier) and resolved the issue after comunicated with them provide them with information they need and they release my limitation after that, and this is the second time i got limited account but in different account . And actually i don't know why i have 3rd paypal account but only one with credit card, all i know is 2 account all i can remember.

I forgot how many times but i try good and service it's error or something so i choose I'm making personal payments as long i pay the fee and so on mobile there's 2 option friend and family and good and service but for good and service i have to calculate the fee but friend and family there fee that i can pay so i think that's no problem because i not expert in this, i only had transaction only this week and i don't know anything wrong with that.

But the did not tell me what is the problem and how i can solve this , i don't want them to take money from my card because i don't know nothing and i don't have debt to pay, they said i have 'outstanding issue' when i login paypal and i don't know what it means, do i have debt or something? But i don't have any debt. This is crazy suddenly they want money from me?? what??? Did my abandoned account costs me money that i have to pay? 

Edit: And i have 5 transaction in a week

Sorry i'm not native english but you get the point i hope

Login to Me Too

Kampret
Contributor
Contributor

Now what, can i using my card to pay paypal invoice without login paypal? This is really stupid , i know i don't like paypal at all now i regret that i'm using it i rather pay invoice with card and their customer service is the worse imo they answer question really slow mo like there's only few employee there 

Login to Me Too

Kampret
Contributor
Contributor

Feels like woke up in the morning and suddenly there's police in your bed and you got arrested for no reason. Do i have to wait 180 days for this ??? What the fak

Login to Me Too

Kampret
Contributor
Contributor

Look, i'm wating for 24 hours and you know what this NICE JAMES replied?

Thank you for contacting PayPal with your concern.

To help you get an answer as quickly as possible, please contact PayPal directly.

PayPal Customer Service Agents are available to help you during the following times:

To reach PayPal by phone, call: 

Go to https://www.paypal.com/help and click "Call Us"

To reach PayPal Customer Service by email, go to: https://www.paypal.com/ewf/f=default

You need seriously hire more employee PAYPAL! Unbelieveable 

Login to Me Too

Kampret
Contributor
Contributor

Actually before they limited my account i'm asking for help why i can't sending good and service payment and the next day without warning or answer from them my account got limited, that so stupid. They must be laugh reading this thread but i don't think their employee exist in here. You need more employee paypal ! 

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

I don't get the point because I don't understand the details yo provide.  Details matter to PayPal.  All account details matter and activity in your accounts matter.  It's between you and PayPal.

Login to Me Too

Kampret
Contributor
Contributor

Yes but they don't give me the reason, just limited my account and said the decision is final, wtf . I'm was asking for their help so i can get the buyer protection if i can pay using good and service but what i got was my account got limited with no reason. How do you feel about that, like police arresting you without knowing what's your fault. Yes i was fault by having more than one account but it solved by them few months or year ago and i don't care bout that account cos i never use it, but i use this for sending payment, small payment no more than 10$. If i scammed someone or doing something ilegal i don't have to open ticket for that, i just gtfo. But i'm not, so basically they're lazy people cos they don't to reply my ticket.

Login to Me Too

Kampret
Contributor
Contributor

Read this, im not native english so maybe because im stupid so i don't understand. Is it any reason i got limited account in here?

We appreciate your interest in PayPal; however, our decision to leave your account in a permanent limitation status is final.

PayPal reserves the right to limit access to any account reported to be involved in possible fraudulent or high risk behavior. In the event of a dispute, PayPal will seek to recover the funds from you by debiting your PayPal balance and, if there are not sufficient funds in your PayPal balance, PayPal reserves the right to collect your debt to PayPal by any other legal means.

Due to the potential risk of chargebacks and other risks of funds reversals, your balance will be held 180 days from the date of the limitation. At that time, any remaining funds will be available for withdrawal.

I think they accusing me 'involved in possible fraudulent or high risk behavior.'

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.