Paypal machines

Tundranaut
Contributor
Contributor

Hello All

I deposited about 75 euros recently while vacationing in Italy in a Paypal machine.  It took my paypal name and I deposited 

the money in Euros and it gave me a receipt.  I have not seen the money appear in my account however and it has been over 

two weeks.  Did I do somethiing wrong.

Thanks for any help in advance

Tundranaut

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

angelleye
Advisor
Advisor

I am not sure what you are referring to when you say "PayPal machine"..??

Angell EYE - www.angelleye.com
PayPal Partner and Certified Developer - Kudos are Greatly Appreciated!
Login to Me Too

Tundranaut
Contributor
Contributor

Over in italy at the big airport in Milan, They had a large yellow Paypal machine complete with logos  allowing you to withdraw or deposit money in your account.  It recognized my account and I added money into the bill slot.  It then spit me out a receipt.  i imagoine there must be a currency exchange issue but I would like an answer before I get letigous.

Thanks for your interest

Login to Me Too

angelleye
Advisor
Advisor

Does the receipt have a phone number on it?

Angell EYE - www.angelleye.com
PayPal Partner and Certified Developer - Kudos are Greatly Appreciated!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.