Paypal limit my account temporarily

Asifgaziani
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,
I just received mail from paypal that my account has been limited. I don't know the actual reason why I'm facing this issue. 😞 

But in resolution center it is required to submit bank statement. I was using virtual bank so how can I submit the statement? Moreover, I'm using my paypal for personal use. I'm really sad today by having limitations on my account. Even all transactions were very small in my account.

Can you please do me a favor and let me know how can I resolved this dispute? or how can I withdraw my earning that is in my paypal 😞

I shall be very thankful to you!

P.S: I've also message paypal on their personal page. But didn't recieve any response from there and today is the 2nd day. So I'm posting my issue here.

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

This is a PayPal user forum, not PayPal customer service.  For account specific issues you need to contact PayPal direct--best by phone.  Click on the "contact" link at the bottom of the page and follow to phone contact and then using a one-time passcode.

All banks should provide statements by email or download.  Your bank should provide that on its web site.

Not all banks, however, will meet PayPal standards for security.

If you are accepting payments for merchandise, PayPal wil see that a business transactions, so you'll an apropriate account.

PayPal will normally provide some reason for account limitations.  What did PayPal provide?

Were all transactions in strict compliane with PayPal user polcies?

Login to Me Too

Asifgaziani
Contributor
Contributor

They didn't tell any reason for account limitation. I double checked this.

Moreoever, yes all transactions were in strict compliane with PayPal user polcies. Because I only use paypal for few transactions like to recieve payment from udemy and fiverr which is always under $200 and to pay my hosting company "bluehost" monthly $4 and similar small payments that's it. I never miss used any of it's feature. My avg. monthly transactions (incoming/outgoing) were not higher than $200.

P.S: I'm using this account for more than 1 year. 

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Have your transactions been for virtual items or physical products which you ship?

Is your virtual bank qualified for PayPal level of security?

If PayPal requires a bank statment you need find a way to get an electronic statement (PDF) file to satisfy PayPal requirements.

Login to Me Too

Asifgaziani
Contributor
Contributor

I've never done transaction for physical product which reuqires shipping. All transactions have made for virtual items. Like hosting few seo tools, fiverr, udemy like this. 

I'm unable to get an electronic statement because I've added virtual bank through payoneer. 

Do you think that they will help me to withdraw funds that are in my paypal account? One of my friend had also faced these limits and he had also the same issue that I've and they send that available funds in his different paypal account after 180 days.

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Payoneer does have have sufficient security for PayPal which requires extremely high security arrangements.  I believe that is the case so Payoneer, even with statement, may not be enough.  I would not deal with a bank which would not allow me to download PDF statement files as I want them for my records.

There could be suspicious issues with virtual sales and funds transfers.

You won't know until you call PayPal customer service.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.