Paypal is in Paradox

ALacarte
New Community Member

Yo Dudes!

I made a purchase from a company on web yesterday after that it all started to grow and the mail which i got today made my Day.

First of all, i would like to thank Ali Deniz from PayPal Turkey office for his fast reply but after looking to his mail he does not seem to understand the point clearly i have stated in my webform.I am pasting my payment methods directly from tab to below for all to understand clearly;

About payment methods

For most payments:

• If you have money in your balance, we'll use your balance first. If you don't have money in your balance or your balance is not sufficient, we'll use your credit card for the remaining amount. 20,00 USD PAYPAL BALANCE
  • If you don't want to use your balance, you can withdraw it before making a payment.

Sometimes, one of your payment methods may be unavailable. Below are some common reasons:

• Your credit card may be expired-CHECKED
  • We may not have the current billing address for your credit card-CHECKED
  • You may need to confirm your credit card-CHECKED

To view or edit your payment methods, log in to PayPal.com.tr and go to your User Profile.

To learn more about payment methods, go to the PayPal Help Center.

So, in return i made the 19,99$ purchase and expected it to be deducted from my PAYPAL balance but it just took from my CREDIT CARD,after that i just made a webform stating that i want to get refunded my 19,99$ to my credit card and fee MUST BE deducted from my PAYPAL balance.In return from mail after making the PAYMENT that i can not use my PAYPAL balance other than the country i am living in.It do not state that anywhere on the payment options TAB as you can all see and also it is domain is paypal.com.tr/Tr this domain shows that these statements are also getting viewed for the country i am living in .I have to pay 4$ to PAYPAL for getting the money on balance to my Credit Card account, This is not even done by CHEAP street sellers if you have bought anything from them.

What i am waiting from Paypal to do is to accept their fault that their PAYMENT METHODS tab misguided me and most of the people who are making purchases, take my 19,99$ from my PAYPAL balance and send to my Credit Card account without any cut.Creating of a highlighted tab in 'PAYMENT METHODS STATEMENTS TAB' will save time for you and us, do it please, it is easy and it will show that you are not that cheap well at least i hope.

Yours Sincerly.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Erica

Hi ALacarte,

I'm very sorry to hear about this happening. We'd be happy to look into this further for you, but we are unable to view your account information here.

Please reach out to us via one of our customer service channels for assistance. You can contact us by phone or email by clicking the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the PayPal page. You can also reach out to us via Facebook or on Twitter at @AskPayPal for help!

-Erica

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.