Paypal Zimbabwe

jonathan21
New Community Member

Hi.Recently Zimbabwe has been allowed to sign up with paypal.I notcied there is now a request payment button.Can zimbabweans now receive payments.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

PayPal_Ashley

Hi @jonathan21,

Welcome to the Forums! 🙂

I'm sorry to hear of any confusion and I'm not quite sure how the request option is showing however at this time, Zimbabwe is a send only region.

It's likely that if you try to use the request tab then you may receive an error or pop up confirming this info.

Again I'm terribly sorry about the confusion. If this changes in the future, we will certainly make an announcement!

-Ashley

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. 🙂 Thanks!
Login to Me Too

kkhemet
New Community Member

I want to send money to Zimbabwe and they're on the list, but their country does not appear in the list of countries when I try to send the money.

Kofi Khemet

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Erica

Hi kkhemet,

Thanks for reaching out to us here. While residents in Zimbabwe are able to sign up for a PayPal account, the functionality of these accounts is limited. They are able to send money, but to receive at this time. You can learn more about this here.

I hope this helps!

-Erica

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. Smiley Happy Thanks!

Login to Me Too

MattRoten
New Community Member

can people in Zimbabwe apply for Paypal credit?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.