Paypal Website Standard shows a blank page on transfer to the PayPal payment landing page

dojiggy
Contributor
Contributor

For over a year now, we have been getting reports of Paypal Website Standard users getting a blank page when they land on the PayPal landing/payment page.

We are following all the API specs correctly, and the page actually opens and shows the business and transaction total in the left most panel. Just the login page/panel is completely blank. Even reloading this page does not render the page properly.

This seems to happen 1 out of 10 times, randomly, for no apparent reason.

Our users get furstrated and think there is a problem with our software. But we have reviewed all API, coding etc on our end, and cannot explain why some users get this type of blank page. Is it a browser issue?

Can PayPal technical support shed any light on this?

Click here to view an example

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

dojiggy
Contributor
Contributor

Bump - Does PayPal support post here?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi dojiggy,

Welcome to the Community!

If you're looking for assistance with PayPal APIs, code help and integration, you may find better help on the PayPal Developer Site. You can also visit our StackOverflow Forums for further assistance from other developers. I hope this helps!

Adrian

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

Did my post solve the issue? If so, please accept it as a solution!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.