Paypal Transaction ID ???

FastUno
New Community Member

If someone provides a PayPal Transaction ID, how can you search for that Transaction ID if you have hundreds or thousands of transaction?

I don't see where to search activity by a transaction id?

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@FastUno

Go to "activity" top of your paypal page > on the right of the page under "simple / detailed" click on statements > activity export > then on the left of that page under history click on advanced > then in the drop down box under "find a transaction" you can search by email / name / date etc etc etc

I volunteer my time on here to help you, so leaving kudos or marking one of my posts as a "solution" would be appreciated.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Technologist
Contributor
Contributor

There is no advanced on that page now.  Any other way to look up a transaction ID? I have a person swearing they sent me money, and they keep showing me a transaction ID number.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Technologist

Yes there is but I have been asked to "take a break" from helping people on here so will take YOUR advice.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Technologist
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlass wrote:

@Technologist

Yes there is but I have been asked to "take a break" from helping people on here so will take YOUR advice.

@kernowlass

Such a mature response.

In the time it took you to look up my comments on this forum, so that you could stalk me and make another rude comment, you could have been a grown up and provided the answer.

You may be a volunteer, but you aren't much of an advisor...

Back on topic - is there anyone here that can answer my question, without getting their panties in a bunch?  THANKS!

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Technologist

Did not have to look you up to "stalk" you as you delicately put it.

I was working my way through "contribute" answering posts when your second one came up.

And seeings as i made a perfectly reasonable response to a thread that the original poster did not have a problem with but YOU decided to attack me over then i suggest you are the one that needs to be mature.

Maybe if you chose to read some of the hundreds of other posts where folks have thanked me from saving them from being scammed or telling them how to find their funds etc you may not be too quick to attack the odd "one" post that you did not like.

So you judge my "advisor" skills on x1 post, luckily from the many people that have kindly given me kudos / thanks it looks as if your judgement is a tad warped.

There are always going to be the odd ones as what one types in black and white does not always read as if you spoke it.

And I do not see anything wrong with not replying to your post as you chose to tell me to "take a break" from the board, so I did and chose not to answer you.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.